I subscribed to Minno Kids through Roku. How do I cancel?
If you subscribed to Minno Kids via the Roku Channel Store, your subscription is managed through Roku.
At any time, you can manage or cancel a subscription billed to your Roku account from the web using the instructions below:
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- After the My subscriptions page loads, you will see all subscriptions billed by Roku, along with terms and renewal date.
- Choose Minno Kids and select Unsubscribe to cancel.
- Confirm the decision when prompted.
At any time, you can manage or cancel a subscription billed to your Roku account from your Roku streaming player or Roku TV using the instructions below:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Use the directional pad to navigate the channel grid and highlight the Minno Kids channel. (The directional pad is plus-shaped and is in the center of your Roku remote.)
- Press the Star button on your remote to open the options menu for the desired channel.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- To unsubscribe, select Cancel subscription. A message appears telling you how long you can continue to access your Minno Kids subscription.
- Confirm by selecting Cancel subscription. A new message appears confirming the cancellation, along with a reminder of the date when you will no longer have access to the subscription.
- Select Done.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us by clicking on the Contact option on the right upper side of the screen or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to answers any questions you may have!